The curtain raiser..!!!

So, you guys must be thinking what kind of show I am talking about here. Is it the old fashioned life, love & relationship cliche thing or I am kind of a show writer.
Well, to your surprise I am both... I am talking about the biggest show over here ------ LIFE!!!

I know it is pretty simple thing to write about but it is complicated to explain. Life, as we all know it does not depend or listens to anybody. It has its own mysterious ways of surprising us. Those ways are sometimes really hard to figure out but in the end I guess what all matters is: Have you really LIVED?

From birth we are under some kind of pressure. The first walk, the first day in class, the examinations, the results, the first date, job, money, friends, family, kids, kids' future etc etc... phew... I almost got tired writing that, I wonder how much difficult will it be to fulfill all that...

Anyways, my point over here is to plant the seed of happiness in my readers. After all this running & achieving, what happens when there comes an end of it. Folks, that's what we call living. When you just sit on your rolling chair with a cup of coffee in your hand and you think about anything & everything and just relax. No jobs, no targets to achieve, just you & your thoughts so that you build a bridge between your life & memories which takes you to the lap of death, where you can reside for eternity. :-)

I want to write something to which people can connect to. I want to build a relationship with all of you so we can share our views, ideas and experiences about this mixed yarn called LIFE.

Well, I hope I get my readers..!!! {fingers crossed}

See you tomorrow... TC ... :-)

Comments

  1. Nice line by read this feelling relax...top to bottom 34,35,36,37,38.
    Great ..miss....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taboo Sex (7 Taboo Acts People Love)

An email from my reader ^_^

Why do men cheat?